Cheesecake is a dessert consisting of a topping made of soft, fresh cream cheese, usually on a crust or base made from biscuit. They may be baked or unbaked.
This rich dessert will not go missed among the list of favorite dessert of many. My friends and family are a great fan of this creamy dessert and so are my all relatives to whomsoever i had served this. Try it for yourself and i am sure it will become a favorite in your home too
· Biscuits – 250 g, crumbled
· Butter – 100 g, melted
· Cream cheese – 200 g
· Sweetened Condensed Milk – 397 g
· Cream – 170 g
· 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 1 tablespoon gelatin powder -10 g, dissolved in 60 ml of hot water.
For Strawberry topping :
· Use strawberry gelatin 20 gm , dissolved in 120 ml of hot water.
· Combine biscuit and butter. Press mixture into a bottom loose cake tin. Place in fridge for 10 minutes.
· Using a food processor, beat cream cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cream , vanilla powder and lemon juice until smooth.
· Stir the melted gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and spoon over the biscuit then place in fridge for 2-3 hours until completely set.
· Now add the Strawberry gelatin as topping place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours then serve.