Paneer Tikka is a popular Indian appetizer made with cubes of paneer, veggies, seasoned with Indian masala spices, herbs and grilled in a pan.
· 250 gms Paneer
· Pinch tandoori color
· 1/2 cup Curd (tied in cloth for 2 hours)
· 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
· 1 tsp red Chili Powder
· 1/2 tsp tandoori Masala
· 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
· 1/2 tsp garam masala
· 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds, crushed
· 1 tbsp each Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Carrots, sliced in long stripes Coriander leaves, finely chopped
· 1 tbsp Butter
1. Add red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, tandoori color, tandoori masala, coriander leaves, salt to curd and mix well.
2. Add chopped paneer pieces. Keep it aside for about an hour.
3. Heat oil and some butter in a pan. Fry the paneer masala till paneer turns golden brown. The tikka is ready.
4. Add remaining butter to pan, heat.
Do write to us and let us know. How do you enjoy preparing this recipe in your kitchen?
We are glad to hear from you.
Stay Healthy! Stay Safe!