Nuts are eaten all across the globe. They come in different shapes, sizes, colours, and textures. Nuts could be smoothly shaped like almonds and cashews or could be irregularly shaped like walnuts. We encounter nuts very often. They are sometimes a part of chocolates, traditional Indian sweets, and cakes. The variety and versatility of nuts could make them a delicious snack with almost anything. You could add nuts to your ice cream or dip or eat them with some dates or just dip them in some honey to have the feeling of the silky and sweet honey along with a crunchy and rough feeling of a nut such as an almond or cashew.
• Nuts contain valuable nutrients such as magnesium and vitamin E.
• They are high in protein, which means they could be a vegan alternative to meats.
• These edible gems aid in weight loss.
• Nuts are a great source of fiber.
• They lower bad cholesterol, raise good cholesterol, and reduce risk of heart disease.