Hope we waited for one year and finally tasted our favourite King of the fruits : MANGOES!!!
Would you love to enjoy them the whole year till the next season arrives?
Come let’s make our Fresh homemade mango jam that adds taste to your toasts, rotis and milkshakes and your desserts and they stays fresh until the mangoes are back again.
You would be surprised to know, Mangoes are packed with immunity boosters and it also prevents cold. It has lot of health benefits as it contains Vitamin C and Anti oxidants.
500g Freshly Chopped Mangoes
300g Sugar/ Cane sugar
• Step 1: Blend the chopped mangoes into a fine paste.
• Step 2: Take a heavy bottomed pan and in medium flame add the mango puree.
• Step 3: Add the sugar and lemon juice to it.
• Step 4: Now keep stirring with a wooden spatula and allow it to simmer for 20-25 mins.
• Step 5: Once it reaches the jam consistency, you can transfer the jam into sterilized glass jar.
• Step 6: Allow it to cool down and then store it in dry place.
Tasty and Yummy Homemade Mango Jam is ready!!!