Fish Fingers are popular appetizer made of boneless fish slices, seasoned and coated with egg and bread crumbs. They are so simple and delicious that I prefer to make for my family almost every time when we get fish. Try out our recipe and relish this tempting appetizer with your family.
· 10 pieces sole fish cut in finger shape
· 2 tbsp lemon juice
· 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
· 2 tbsp bread crumbs
· 1 egg
· salt to taste
· oil to deep fry
1. Marinate fish fingers with salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
2. Keep in fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Dip in beaten egg and roll in palms to coat the crumbs nicely.
4. Heat oil and deep fry the fingers until fish fingers are light golden and cooked.
5. Serve with tartare sauce or tomato sauce or Mayo dip.