Try this fabulous dessert for your next iftar or any parties and i am sure your family would be behind you for the second serving.
· 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
· 2 tbsp Corn flour
· 8 tbsp sugar
· 4 cups milk
· 1 1/2 cups cream
· 2 tbsp sweetened whipped cream (chilled)
· 3 tsp gelatin
· 6 cherries (glazed, blanched, canned, fresh, any).
· Put 3 tbsp water in a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over it. Do not stir. Keep aside.
· Mix coco and Corn flour in 1/2 cup milk. Boil remaining milk with sugar, for 5 minutes.
· Add cocoa paste gradually, stirring continuously. Cool for 3-4 minutes. Cool a little.
· Warm the soaked gelatin over very low flame, stirring. Do not boil. Mix into the milk and stir. Chill till thick but not set.
· Beat with hand beater till smooth. Gently mix in cream. Pour in individual mousse cups. Set in freezer.
· Once set transfer to fridge compartment. 15 minutes prior to serving, ice a swirl of whipped cream on each with an icing gun. Sprinkle a pinch of cocoa powder. Or top with Pomegranate or grated chocolate and a cherry.